Please see our Delivery page for delivery times and other information.
By placing an order with Coolscapes Ltd you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Printing and Design Service
It is solely and without exception the responsibility of the person sending the pictures to ensure that they have the permission of the copyright owner to use the image or design.
By sending your picture to www.coolscapes.co.uk you warrant that:
a) it is your own original work or that you have the written permission of the copyright owner and that you have the right to make it available to Coolscapes Ltd for all the purposes requested
b) it does not infringe any law; and
c) you indemnify Coolscapes Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Coolscapes Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty
Coolscapes goes to every effort to provide prints with a true representation of the colours and textures viewed on screen. However, due to many contributing factors, we cannot guarantee an exact match to what is displayed on your monitor. If colour or texture is an issue, please send us a colour sample and we will let you know if we can match to it. You may also commission a sample print before going ahead with the order. Please look at our colour match page for more information on what we can do.
The total cost of your order is the price of products ordered plus delivery charges.
We are bound by the distance selling regulations. However, the right to cancel and the 7 day cooling off period does not apply to personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification such as our made-to-measure roller blinds. However if you do change your mind and we have not printed the blind or ordered special fittings, we are happy to cancel the order. We will return your payment less the cost of any work done and materials used and other costs incurred in processing your order. If you place an order and we do not receive further instructions within 10 working days, we will consider the order cancelled and you will be liable for costs incurred.
When buying goods you are entering into a legally binding contract.
If you stop a payment, under English contract law this is in breach of contract and we will pursue payment to the full extent of the law.
The Distance Selling Regulations and exceptions can be found on the Office of Fair Trading Website.
We want you to receive your blind in perfect condition so we print and assemble our blinds to the highest standards. They are checked at every stage before shipping and your blind will be sealed with a completed checklist and the initials of the checker. This way we are confident that they leave our premises in perfect condition.
On receipt from the courier
Please check the blind immediately upon receipt. If the blind has been damaged in transit please sign for it 'damaged' and notify us immediately. If the blind is found to be faulty in the first two weeks of operation, and the problem cannot be resolved in any other way, we will send a courier to pick up the blind as a time convenient to both parties. We would request that you package the blind using the original materials or similar to ensure safe transit. The service we use requires that you have a printer so that you can print the returns label.
Faults appearing within 2 weeks
Although we use the best quality products and processes, sometimes problems are encountered at a later stage. Occasionally these can be addressed without needing to return the blind. However, returning the blind for our assessment will be at your expense. Please keep the packaging for the length of the guarantee.
Faults appearing after 2 weeks and up to 1 year
If the fault is ours we will replace the faulty part and return the blind free of charge. If the blind has been altered in any way such as through incorrect fitting or care, or if it has been damaged in transit during its return to us, we regret we will be unable to provide a repair, replacement or return delivery free of charge.
Faults appearing after 1 year
Our blinds should last and look good for many years. If they develop a fault after this time, let us know, we would like to help. Sometimes repairs are small and are often free of charge.
Your legal rights are not affected.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time. We may
refuse to process any transaction for any reason or refuse service to you at our sole
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into contracts under
English law you must:
- Provide your real name, phone number, email address, invoice and delivery address
- Be 18 years or over.
Terms of website use
Access to and use of this site (coolscapes.co.uk) is provided subject to the following conditions:
1) By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use coolscapes.co.uk.
2) We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of the web site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Ownership of the site
This site is owned and operated by Coolscapes Ltd (referred to herein as ‘Coolscapes Ltd’, 'we,' and 'our'). All content included on our site, such as photographs, illustrations, images, text (referred to as 'Content') is owned by Coolscapes Ltd or our content providers. All Content is protected by English and International copyright laws. For the protection of Coolscapes Ltd and our content providers, images may be watermarked.
Use of content
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Coolscapes content requires the prior written permission of Coolscapes Ltd or relevant copyright owners.
2. Images displayed on this site are either the property of Coolscapes Ltd, or used with permission of the copyright owner. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms & Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate Copyright Laws, Trademark Laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Coolscapes Ltd appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Coolscapes Ltd sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without Coolscapes Ltd’s prior express written permission.
1. OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
2. Although we use our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the Content. By using this site you acknowledge that its use is at your own risk. As a convenience, our Web site may link to other Web sites that may be of interest to you but are not under our control. These links do not imply an endorsement by Coolscapes Ltd and we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content contained in, any linked site.
Limitation of liability
Neither Coolscapes Ltd, its Directors nor our Content providers will be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of this web site.